TAKAHIK River Valley Hikers
Home  Scheduled Hikes  Pictures  Videos  Membership  Links  Trails & Waterfalls  Mushrooms Products   In Memory Of  Scholarships

Project F-21, Camp  Nodak, Company 794
This property is now owned by John and Caroline Hogue who purchased
the property from the school district in 2015.

Picture of Camp Nodak taken on November 8, 1933

Members of the CCC Company 764 formed
a basketball team. They proudly wore
NOKAK 764 on their jerseys.

These young men had been working at Camp
Nodak and are now heading back home
 to Bismarck, North Dakato in 1936.
Many of the enrollees got to travel to other
parts of the country to work on projects.

Company 794 built this stone building at the
International Peace Garden along North
Dakoto's border with Manitoba.

  The following pictures are from:
Arkansas Civilian Conservation Corps
Pictorial Review 1933-1934
Parke-Harper Company, Little Rock, AR


Company 794, First Lt. Henry P. McHale, Commanding Officer, Capt. A.F. Branton, Surgeon

Click on the above picture to view a story of the Plainview camp.